
While we were in Wyoming, we were able to help Jeff's dad dock some sheep... about 950 head! They were all way overdue! I would say that the average weight of them was around 60 lbs! Usually they are maybe 15-20 lbs?? They were hard to handle! The guys were wore out by the end of the day. I help spray them with a antibiotic, and some stuff that keeps them from getting maggots! I think I was the bloodiest one there besides Dad!
The boys played with the cousins while we were up there. They miss seeing them! They were asking if we could go and visit them more...too bad we are so far away.
On the way up the mountain, I also took some pictures of the antelope. It was so green and nice up there this year! Good thing for all the moisture they have had this spring. There was still a lot of snow on the mountain up high. That is good for July!







1 comment:
Eww! Yuck! Doesn't look like very much fun getting all bloody! It also looks very exhausting!
Post a Comment