

We had so much fun in St. George! We were lucky to spend some time with Tasha and Aaralyn before the twins came! We went to their new Washington Rec. center, and it was a great place. I am so jealous that they have fun stuff like that and we don't have anything near that cool here in Nevada! The boys had fun on the climbing wall! They went up it over and over again!
We also had the chance to go to Zion National Park and hike up The Narrows with Mom, Dad, and Kaleigh. Then Kaleigh and I went on the Angels Landing hike! That was so neat! Coolest hike I have ever been on.
We also had the chance to go to Zion National Park and hike up The Narrows with Mom, Dad, and Kaleigh. Then Kaleigh and I went on the Angels Landing hike! That was so neat! Coolest hike I have ever been on.


No comments:
Post a Comment