I have been very busy with all the different activities I am involved in! I work at the gym during the day, go to basketball practice from 3:oo-5:00, get home and make dinner, then rush back to town to teach yoga on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 7:00. I also do the books for all the high school basketball games, and just got called into the Young Women presidency at church! Oh... and I just gave a talk in sacrament meeting today. Whew... glad that week is over! ;)
It is good for me though... I am really learning to manage my time wisely, and the boys are having to step it up around the house with the chores!
Vikings are playing the Saints right now and Brad is going crazy for his favorite team... THE VIKINGS! Tie game (21,21) with 4:40 left...
We finally got some snow last night! We woke up to about 4 inches of fresh snow. There was over a foot in the canyon. We need it! Let it snow!
Sunday, January 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment